- 2015 Performances: Friday, June 26th and Saturday, June 27th at 7:30pm
- Friday Night - Tough Enough to Wear Pink
- Saturday Night - Dance after the rodeo
- Days of '56 Parade - Saturday June 27, 2015 at 3pm for parade info email Teresa
- An original event since 1972, the infamous Arena Race against Ponca Rodeo, Newcastle, & Bow Creek Saddle Clubs!
- Warm-up arena and contestant parking just south of the rodeo grounds off Hwy 12
- Contestant and Sponsor Hospitality Tent before both performances
- Cowboy Church Service on Sunday Morning June 28th at the rodeo grounds
Friday Night - Tough Enough To Wear Pink
10% of gate fees will be donated to the June E. Nylen Cancer Center
Please like us on Facebook!